Knitted Sisters

Two sisters blog about knitting, crochet and whatever else catches our fancy...

Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Daisy Chain

I made a practice daisy chain tonight just to make sure I knew what I was doing, so here it is...


I did manage to mangle one of the flowers (no, don't look at it! It's sensitive.), but I think I understand how it works now and am prepared to start a full-size daisy chain. The pattern is Pretty Pretty Flower Scarf. My thought is to put little pearl buttons in the center of each flower. We'll see how that works out...

In progress...
* My Pretty
* Pumpkin Dishcloth
* Nosewarmer

2 Comments:

At February 08, 2008, Blogger gnathalie2 said...

Hello! I think it would be awesome to make these scarves and sell them!!! Just send me a pic of the finished scarves so i can show them off!!!!
Nathalie

 
At October 27, 2008, Blogger Akua Lezli Hope said...

There's a much easier approach to this:
http://www.freecraftunlimited.com/crochet-flowers-1.html

 

Post a Comment

<< Home