Knitted Sisters

Two sisters blog about knitting, crochet and whatever else catches our fancy...

Sunday, January 13, 2008

Nubby Brim Cloche

I crocheted this cloche (my first adult sized crochet hat, btw) while watching Persuasion on PBS, the first movie in Masterpiece Theatre's The Complete Jane Austen series running through January and February. I'm so excited about the series! Perhaps I'll choose a short project for each Sunday night as I sit cozily on my couch to watch some of the best stories ever written. :)



Btw, see those flowers there...my sister made them...they're pens! Cute idea! I got them for Christmas. :)

1 Comments:

At January 16, 2008, Blogger Amber said...

Hey! That is the same hat I was going to knit for a short project! I saw it on Ravelry. Maybe I'll start it tonight!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home