Knitted Sisters

Two sisters blog about knitting, crochet and whatever else catches our fancy...

Wednesday, January 09, 2008

Pumpkin Ridges Scarf

This is a scarf for my sister, Ambra, that I was weasled into knitting for her. ;) It is a simple horizontal rib pattern using Wool-Ease Thick & Quick in Pumpkin, since orange is her favorite color (and mine, too!).


Up close and personal...


If you're a newbie (which I still consider myself to be) and are interested, here's the rib pattern:

Cast on number of stitches for preferred width. (I used 20 stitches.)

Section 1
Row 1: Knit
Row 2: Purl
Row 3: Knit
Row 4: Purl


Section 2
Row 1: Purl
Row 2: Knit
Row 3: Purl
Row 4: Knit


Alternate sections 1 & 2 until desired length.

And Sugar was gracious enough to model the scarf for me. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home