Knitted Sisters

Two sisters blog about knitting, crochet and whatever else catches our fancy...

Wednesday, January 09, 2008

Wine Gift Bag

My first project completely done on DPNs...milestone reached! This was made in Patons Brilliant in a shimmery light blue color. The pattern is from One-Skein Wonders. The start of the pattern is a little confusing, so I got a little help from a fellow crafter on Ravelry (Thanks, emorgan!) I ended up having a little tubey on the bottom, but I just tucked inside. Will have to experiment to remedy this for future wine bags...



And, the finished project, which was a Christmas gift for my very bestest friend and fellow wine lover, Pammie Jo...


Although, starting the bag was a bit tricky, I really enjoyed knitting it as I got going. It was a fairly quick knit and in the end I was quite proud of it. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home