Knitted Sisters

Two sisters blog about knitting, crochet and whatever else catches our fancy...

Friday, January 11, 2008

How to Knit a Dropstitch Scarf

I made this little video for a friend who wanted to know how to make the dropstitch scarves I like to knit for the Heartland Rabbit Rescue craft fairs. Now, granted, there are lots of ways people may do this, and this is just my way. I had a lot of trouble figuring this scarf out when I first attempted it and now that I know how I feel like I've knit a bazillion of them. Anyway, this is my first attempt at a how-to video, and possibly my last, since I don't have all that much knitting knowledge to share with the world, so it's not great, but hopefully it will be of some help to my friend and maybe a few others out there who are as confused as I was when I first attempted this scarf.

1 Comments:

At April 05, 2008, Blogger Andrea said...

Megan, that video IS great, and I would have never gotten the hang of it if it hadn't been for your video. Now, I am having such fun with trying all kinds of different yarns which makes my scarves turn out ... uhmm... quite original ... :-)

Thanks again!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home