Knitted Sisters

Two sisters blog about knitting, crochet and whatever else catches our fancy...

Monday, June 04, 2007

New Yarn & New Project

It's been a while...

I went to the grand opening of a new yarn shop here in Norman, OK, on Saturday, Yarn & Loops. And here's my new stuff:


I plan to make a pair of socks for my 2 year old niece, Novalee, from the sock yarn and a hat for my four year old niece, Emma, from the purple yarn (since purple is her new favorite color).

I finished the knitting on the baby kimono this weekend and now all that's left is to sew on the ribbon ties. I also finished the crocheted bobble bag, which will be really finished once I sew in the zipper. Pictures will be posted soon...

I cast on a new project this weeked...a lacy baby pullover in Moda Dea Dream that will be a birthday present for a birthday girl in the near future (assuming I finish it in time).


In progress:
- Lacy Baby Pullover
- Very Easy Child's Sweater for Care Wool

1 Comments:

At June 05, 2007, Blogger Amber said...

I'm so mad that you have fancy yarn and bamboo needles. I want some! Waaah!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home