Knitted Sisters

Two sisters blog about knitting, crochet and whatever else catches our fancy...

Wednesday, February 21, 2007

Sad Little Sock

I took a sock class at Happy Cat Yarn Shop last night and knit this sad little sock. It looks more like a bootie and I messed up the ribbing on the cuff because I kept forgetting whether I had done a knit or a purl for the previous stitch. Not enough caffine yesterday, I suppose. Anyway, here it is...sad little sock...



I did learn all parts of the sock, though, the only trick now is actually repeating it. Since I am not a lover of socks myself, any socks I knit in the future will be passed along to whomever will take them off my hands...socklovers. I hate to wear socks and hold out as long as I can when the weather turns cold and they come off as soon as I get in the house. Barefootin' is the only way to live.

1 Comments:

At February 21, 2007, Blogger Prayerful Knitter - Shelly said...

Congratulations on your first sock! It's great and I think the bunny likes it! : )

 

Post a Comment

<< Home