Knitted Sisters

Two sisters blog about knitting, crochet and whatever else catches our fancy...

Wednesday, June 13, 2007

Lion Brand Crochet Top

I made this for Emma. I didn't use the Microspun yarn that it called for because I couldn't find it. I used Caron Simply Soft, but I think it gives it too much stretch. I did eventually find the Microspun, so I'm going to use it for Novalee's. Emma insisted on fuzzy yarn on the bottom, so that's another deviation from the original pattern, and I'm going to redo the collar because the fuzziness makes it too bulky in the overlap. So when I fix that, I post the new picture.

Crochet Child's Top

2 Comments:

At June 20, 2007, Blogger Meg said...

That's really cute! I like the ruffle on the sleeves. Can you show me the pattern when I'm there?

 
At June 20, 2007, Blogger Amber said...

The link to the pattern is right above the picture, but I can show it to you when you get here, too.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home