Knitted Sisters

Two sisters blog about knitting, crochet and whatever else catches our fancy...

Friday, February 16, 2007

Crochet Scarf Finished!

Another item finished! I'm glad it's finished 'cause I was getting a little tired of doing double crochet after double crochet. But I think it came out nice and is manly enough for a man. It's long enough to wrap twice and knot in the front.


And here it is with the hat I finished the other day. They don't really match and aren't intended to go together, but they are going to the same house.


Here's the bobble make-up bag from One Skein that I'm half-way done with. I did the first half over Christmas and haven't got around to doing the other half yet. I'm hoping to finish it in the next couple weeks, but I need to find a 5 or 6" zipper somewhere. I used Filatura Lanarota Circus cotton yarn in Lyon. It doesn't photograph well, so it's a little difficult to see the bobbles.


And here's a T bunny in a hat...my poor furkids...

2 Comments:

At February 16, 2007, Blogger Prayerful Knitter - Shelly said...

Oh, your items are wonderful! And, that bunny is adorable!

 
At February 16, 2007, Blogger Meg said...

Thanks, Shelly! I'm glad someone actually looks at the blog besides me. :) I have to get my sister to post some stuff, because I know she's working on things. That bun is my "T", his adopted brother is on here somewhere, too. Dude is a black & white spotted bun. They're my babies. :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home