Knitted Sisters

Two sisters blog about knitting, crochet and whatever else catches our fancy...

Wednesday, January 17, 2007

Christmas 2006

I didn't get anywhere close to accomplishing the knitting/crocheting goals I had set for the holidays, so many of them have been reassigned to upcoming birthdays/anniversaries/etc. until further postponing is necessary. I did, however, finish the dropstitch scarves for our step-sisters, Becky & Rachel, which they are graciously modeling for me to post on this blog.


I also gave my Dad a crocheted eyeglass case for his special glasses as part of his gift, which is here, modeled by my dad and his flying lion tattoo:


I had a very relaxing Christmas break with family and I started on a couple projects that I'm still finishing up. I've also started some baby shower gifts. Pictures coming soon...

1 Comments:

At January 17, 2007, Blogger Prayerful Knitter - Shelly said...

The knitted and crocheted gifts are wonderful.

I'm thrilled you had a very Merry Christmas. : )

 

Post a Comment

<< Home