Knitted Sisters

Two sisters blog about knitting, crochet and whatever else catches our fancy...

Wednesday, February 14, 2007

First Hat!

I finished my first hat on Sunday! I had it on circulars since Christmas, really hesitant to switch it over to double points, but I finally did it and it really is a hat. I'm still not used to the DPNs and had to fiddle with them everytime I moved to the next needle. I'm hoping I'll get the hang of it over time...we'll see.

For the hat, I used Noro Blossom yarn in color 11, I think.



And here it is in all it's glory...



I'm almost finished with a crocheted scarf, which I should finish tonight. It's just continuous double crochet using Lion Brand's Wool-Ease. Manly colors, but the picture isn't really true to the yarn color.



In progress...
* Crochet Scarf (see above)
* Baby Kimono from Mason-Dixon
* Crochet Teddy Bear
* Baby Hat and Booties (actually finished but I'm procrastinating on weaving in the ends :<)
* Bobble Make-up Bag from One Skein

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home