Knitted Sisters

Two sisters blog about knitting, crochet and whatever else catches our fancy...

Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Children's Book Swap

A big thank you to Vanjula! I recieved my Children’s Book swap package today! Hooray!! She included lot of books for my kiddos. They were jumping up and down to get their hands on them. I love the nice big copies of the Beatrix Potter books that include stickers, yes! And Miss Nelson brought back memories. I can remember sitting in the school library listening intently as the librarian read it to us. Ah, the school library. Good times…

She also included a Harry Potter Chocolate Frog (Yum!) and Jelly Slugs, some cute stickers and a notepad, some fantabulous stitch markers(gotta love those!), and a box of crayons which my two-year-old son immediately confiscated “D.

Aaaaannnd…….this adorable little stuffie for my baby girl! So cute!

1 Comments:

At June 25, 2010, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Megan,
I sent you a message on the Ravelry site inquiring of you if you'd like to sell a skein of yarn from your stash to me. Please check your email. Thanks! Liza

 

Post a Comment

<< Home