Knitted Sisters

Two sisters blog about knitting, crochet and whatever else catches our fancy...

Monday, October 09, 2006

Stupid Dropstitch Scarf

This is my third attempt at knitting a dropstich scarf. My first two attempts were with ribbon yarn. I'm having trouble with the first dropped stich in the row. It gets twisted, which is not exactly the right word because it actually seems to need another stich or something else to fix it. It's not as noticeable on this fuzzy yarn as it is with the ribbon yarn. I found a way to take care of the extra long stitch at the end of the row, but this "twisted" stitch is another matter entirely. They should be easy, but I'm having all kinds of issues. If anyone has any tips, I would sure appreciate it!

1 Comments:

At October 09, 2006, Blogger Amber said...

That is a really pretty scarf! Once you figure out the twisty thing, you'll have to show me how to do it. Oh, and you have to show me how to start a new ball after the old one runs out. I just don't get it.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home