Knitted Sisters

Two sisters blog about knitting, crochet and whatever else catches our fancy...

Friday, October 06, 2006

Crochet is Scary

Amber, my sister, crochets. I attempt to crochet. I started with knitting and she with crochet. I've decided that whichever you start with seems the more natural and the other just a little bit insane. I hope one day to say that I can do both equally well. That day may be a long way off because, to me, crochet is still scary.

My sister and I crocheted these balls over the summer when I was visiting her in Texas and she could fix all my mistakes as I went along. ;) Mine is the smaller one because I made the stiches way too tight, but I finished...yay for crochet!


At least Emma and Novie seemed to like them. I taught Emma how to throw a softball pitch and she's a natural. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home